- Parking deck entrances for visitors can be found on West Stonewall Street and Church Street.
- Parking deck entrances for monthly parkers can be found on West Stonewall Street, East Stonewall Street and Church Street.
- Visitors and other non-contract parkers should access the Visitor parking zone through the entrance on West Stonewall Street or Church Street. Visitor parking is located on levels P1 and P2 only.
- Visitor spaces may be limited during peak business hours.
- The loading dock, which is not accessible without prior authorization, can be entered from South College Street near the East Stonewall Street intersection. Please see the Contractor Work & Access page for information about accessing the loading dock or the reserve space in the dock.
To visit Duke Energy Center once on-site
- Park in the P1 or P2 Visitor zone in the parking deck.
- Take the Tower elevators to Lobby level.
- Visitors should check in with security at the Visitor Registration Desk.
- Once registered, visitors must show a visitor pass to the security officer to access the elevators serving the office tower.